[Skip to content]

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience

By clicking the Accept button, you agree to us doing so. Find out more

Browse A-Z

Councillor Vacancy for Brackley South Ward

Posted in Brackley Town Council
Do you want to be a Town Councillor? Brackley Town Council has a vacancy on Brackley South Ward. 

Vacancy for a Councillor Public Notice is hereby given that a casual vacancy has occurred in the office of Councillor for the Parish of Brackley, South Ward following the resignation of Jeremy Gladwin. 

Please see the Notice of Casual Vacancy - Brackley South Ward  here. 

For further details regarding the vacancy, please email town.clerk@brackleynorthants-tc.gov.uk or phone 01280 702 441.

Font size

human icon