Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact about my bins or to arrange collection of bulky waste?

South Northants Council manage waste in Brackley

Who can I talk to about social local authority housing?

South Northants Council look after all housing issues Brackley

Who looks after the grass cutting?

Brackley Town Council manages the grass cutting contract, so please contact the office on 01280702441 if you have any queries.

Can I ask a question about my Council Tax?

South Northants Council look after council tax in Brackley.

How do I find out about a tree I am concerned about?

First of all, you need to know who the tree belongs to, contact Brackley Town Council using this form or call 01280 702441

Can I get married at the Town Hall?

Yes, you can! See here for more information.